Rocketlok Adjustable Kettlebell Design
The Rocketlok adjustable kettlebell has a distinctive, sleek, yet a traditional kettlebell design. It houses the weight cylinders inside each other, thus forming a unit that retains its shape and size at all levels of weight. Hence, your center of gravity is maintained no matter what weight you choose. This gives you power to adjust weights while retaining the feel of the authentic, fixed-weight kettlebells. We like that the body of Rocketlok is made from solid cast steel, just like the standard kettlebell is being made. Moreover, the interior cylindrical weights, which are also made with steel, are easy to change while the cap is molded from polyurethane. This mechanism is robust, fail-safe and easy to assemble.
Rocketlok Adjustable Kettlebell Features
- The body and the handle are built from solid cast steel. The cylindrical weights that go inside the body are also made with solid steel. A moulded polyurethane cap holds them. Rocketlok has an easy, slide locking mechanism, which keeps the the weights safe and still.
- You can find Rocketlok in weight range from 24-36 pounds. You can adjust it to 24 lbs, 28 lbs, 32 lbs or 36 lbs as per your preference. If you prefer lighter weights, you can find Rocketlok adjustable kettlebell in weight range from 14-20 pounds.
- Rocketlok is designed to retain the traditional shape of a kettlebell.
- The 3 weight cylinders are a cakewalk to add or remove, with no tools required. In fact, this can be done easily using bare hands.
- No matter what weight you adjust the kettlebell to, the center of gravity and the distribution of weight remains consistent, taking the user experience to a whole another level!
Rocketlok Pros and Cons
- This is the only adjustable kettlebell that is you can find in the market with this kind of design. Most of the users already gave fantastic feedbacks all over the stores online. If you prefer a traditional design in an adjustable kettlebell, then consider investing in the Rocketlok Kettlebell.
- With this traditional design shape you can maintain the center of gravity. Its safe-lock mechanism, like with all other reputable kettlebells, allows you to workout with a peace of mind.
- If you would like to own lighter weights in addition to the Rocketlok 24-36 Adjustable Kettlebell, you have to invest in two kettlebells – this one and the Rocketlok 14-20. We wish they are manufactured in a wider weight range, just like MiR Pro (weight range 10 lbs to 83 lbs) or the all-time favorite 36 lb Stamina.
If you want to find out more about Rocketlok, visit its Amazon page. There you will find prices, customer reviews and product information.